This week's recipe comes from our kitchen! In the summer after being outside most of the afternoon we are typically looking for something lite and quick for dinner. Our version of cheese-less pizza fits the bill and makes it easy to get the little ones involved.
Gluten Free Cheese-less Pizza
- (1) Package of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- (1) Package yeast (Included in pizza mix)
- 1 1/2 Cups warm water
- (2) Large eggs
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- (1) Medium yellow zucchini
- (1) Medium green zucchini
- Handful of cherry tomatoes (We used Golden Nuggets)
- (1) Medium red onion
- (1) Jar of your favorite pizza sauce
*We also added red potatoes that we had harvested. Just add whatever vegetables you like and have available!
- Preheat over to 425
- In large bowl combine water and yeast. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in eggs and oil
- Add pizza dough mix
- Leaving dough in bowl, cover and let rise for 20 minutes
- Press out dough on desired pan
- Place in oven for 7 minutes
- Add sauce and toppings
- Place back in oven for 15-20 minutes or till crust is golden brown.
*Along the way we added some seasoning to crust. Experiment and enjoy!